The Garden Room
What do we offer?
At the Garden Room, we are proud to serve a delicious range of homemade meals and our infamous cake!
For breakfast, we serve everything from Breakfast Sandwiches to our Traditional Full English, Smoked Salmon and Doorstop Cheesy Beans on Toast.
For lunch, there’s sandwiches, salads, soup, jackets with a variety of fillings. We’ve also got “our favourites” – pie of the day, sausage and mash, ham egg and chips and lots more.
The cake menu changes daily and there’s always tons of choice!
We’ve used local produce wherever possible – from the eggs, sausages, veg and even the Tiptree jam.
– Enjoy! John, Bo & The Garden Room Team
Mon – Sat: 9am-4pm (Breakfast served until 11.30)
Sun: 9.30am-3.30pm (Breakfast served until 11.45)
- Can we book a table in advance? We don’t offer a booking service but we do have a buzzer system so if there’s a queue, you can take a buzzer and wander around the shop whilst you wait
- Do you allow dogs? Yes, we have a special area in which well behaved dogs are allowed – on leads at all times please!
- Do you cater for coeliacs? Yes! Our daughter is coeliac so we understand the importance of cross contamination etc. We have a totally gluten free menu and we even have a separate fryer for our chips!!
- Do you cater for vegans? We do! We’re in the process of putting together a totally separate vegan menu but until then, we have several options on the menu including a vegan full english, sausage & mash and even a club sandwich. We’re also happy to adapt some of our other dishes so if you’ve got your eye on anything, just let us know and we’ll see what we can do!
Call 01702 205659